Two Mentorships for Writers (any genre)
We had such a terrific response from PAL* members offering to mentor our region’s writers that we have selected TWO mentors this year:
1. You must be a member in good standing of the SCBWI-L.A. region.
2. Associate or Full members may apply. (No PAL members).
*SCBWI membership levels: PAL (published and listed), Full (published unlisted), Associate (unpublished)
1. You may apply for one mentorship or both, but you can win only one mentorship. If you happen to be selected by both mentors, you will be contacted and asked to choose your preferred mentor.
2. DO NOT contact either of the mentors directly.
3. Applicants not in compliance with these rules or that do not adhere to the application instructions will be disqualified.
4. To ensure fairness to all, no questions will be answered.
Submissions: Feb. 4 – March 17, 2016
Winners announced: May 1, 2016
Mentorship: May 15 – Oct. 15, 2016